If you want to message applicants then you can do so by following these steps:
1. Click on Manage postings
2. Click 'Messages' in the sidebar
3. Choose either your messages or member's messages. You can also filter via job posting.
Can I send potential candidates messages even if they haven't applied for my position?
Of course! Not all users are actively looking for work and sometimes you might stumble across someone who seems to be a perfect fit for your company. You can use the message service to chat with this person as casually as you like!
How quickly should I be replying to candidates?
As fast as you can! In general, candidates are less interested in companies that take a long time to reply.
What kind of messages should I be sending?
Wantedly's strength is that you are able to decide the tone of the conversation you have with potential recruits. If you want to speak casually, then go ahead! That being said, a high potential candidate might be receiving a number of messages so it's recommended to get to the point quickly. We recommend the following structure to messages:
- Thank them for their interest in your company
- Give them a number of suggested times to meet and ask them to suggest alternatives if they don't work
- Let them know exactly how much of their time you require
- Let them know what they need to bring
Do I always need to respond to applicants?
Applicants are informed that they should not always expect a reply from each company they apply to. There is no need to reply to all applications.
That being said, some companies do choose to send short rejection messages, which is appreciated by users who want to know the status of their application. We recommend creating a template for such situations.
If you are still having trouble, contact the Wantedly Customer Relations Team here!