You can filter your Scout searches by user. To do so, click ••• to the right of the search bar.
- Past applicants: Click here to see a list of users who have applied to your job postings in the past.
- Scouted users: Click here to see users you have scouted in the past
- Hidden users: Click here to see users you have hidden
You can hide candidates by clicking ••• and then clicking 'Hide user'.
Create a list to manage candidates
You can handpick candidates with a strong cultural fit and add them to a list. You can also group them by occupations to access to the specific candidates you are looking for within the candidate pool.
Add to "Saved users"
- To save users: Scout > Click on the candidate's profile
- To check the saved users: Scout > Click to the right of the search bar
Remove from "Saved users"
- Click to view the list of Saved users
- Go to a profile you wish to remove from the list and click on
How to add users to curated groups
*Three groups (Engineer, Sales, and Business Admin) are pre-made but you can modify by changing the group names.
Add users to a curated group
- View the list of Saved users
- Move the cursor to on the candidate's profile
- Select the group to which you would like to add the person
If you are creating a new group:
- Type the group name to "Create new group" > Click ""
Things you can do with "Manage groups"
- Create a new group
- Edit the group name
- Remove groups
【＝ Edit the group name】【＝Remove groups】